Hyper Link

Left-click happy musings fueled by interest, humor and insomnia.

7.04.2006

Hello, My Name Is Grup.

Okay, it's official. I'm a Grup. I fit the description in the article (minus the kid part of the equation). Although I'll admit, I've seen onesies with skull and crossbones that I found appropriate and cute...and if I was a breeder, I might purchase one for my offspring.

When I saw the Editors in concert
, I did notice the mixed age of the crowd. I'll admit, ultimately decided that I liked the band based on their reminiscent sound. I wonder if the younger concert-goers realized why their parents wanted to join them so badly.

I also want to attempt to make this iPod cozy and think this is an awesome IM accessory.

When I turned 29 on the 2nd and realized I own a shirt marketed to young teens, I felt a wee bit embarrassed. Eh,whatever. I also wanted to celebrate my birthday by going roller skating but was foiled because, apparently, the kids just aren't into it these days and there are no local rinks.

Name Tag Generator
.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Dude, you need to move to NYC. I had a roller party for my 30th and the rink was HOPPIN'. Of course, I promptly fell and broke my elbow, so the gruppy evening had kind of a geriatric end, alas.

Meanwhile, rock on GRUPS. See, I told you. :) I felt pretty damn pegged by that article. I'd totally skull out a wee one. And I had to go shopping for clothes in order to have wedding appropriate attire for last weekend, b/c at this point all I own are jeans (and the ONE nice outfit that I put on when I have to look like an adult for interviews and meetings and things). Sigh.

7/05/2006 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger