Hyper Link

Left-click happy musings fueled by interest, humor and insomnia.

5.08.2006

Time Squander Enabler

Spock-Kirk-Ken-Doll mashup:
Cribs: Vulcan Edition, Intergalactic Karaoke, Star Bucks, Captain Kirk, cabana boy.

DIY finger puppet. I remember doing that. I just never took photos...I mean...I never did that.

I found out about Eugene Mirman's website years ago. Then I lost track of it. This weekend, I stumbled across it in some hyperlink rabbit hole. I'm loving the new songs and the old favorites...all sung by a creepy photograph. Oh, and I just noticed that he's added other work on the site as well. Hmm. Maybe after one more song?...

Pop Bios (without the boring bits). My picks: Madge & Robbie.

Looking for a living space in a central location? Pay your rent in quarters, nickels and dimes. Parking Space. ...Too bad you can never get parking in DC.

The night life of Billboards
.

Fuck. This sounds awesome to me. I'm such a dork.
It's a nerd triple whammy. Star Wars + Legos + gaming.
*siiiiigh*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

6/12/2006 2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger