Hyper Link

Left-click happy musings fueled by interest, humor and insomnia.

4.30.2006

Wasting Time

What's your Personal DNA?

Just Say No to the Paparazzi. So Wrong...and yet, Highly addictive.

Get drunk and try to walk straight with the Mitchell Brothers.

The evil balancing act that is mass marketing fast food. I am certain the game is set up so you can't win. Mmm. Poignant.

Stortroopers. A long time favorite.

...Or, if you decide you'd prefer to dress celebs. I find this humorous and kind of creepy all at once.
Don't forget to Go Outside.(K8's great.) It's Spring! Woo!

4 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Nice. Had some fun with these and posted my results to my blog. What is involved in being an Attentive Artist?

4/30/2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger *g said...

Awesome. I updated the blog to show you my attentive artistic side.

4/30/2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger kate said...

Coolness. Yours is better than mine lol!

These tests are pretty interesting... it would be really cool to go back and compile the results of all the tests like this that we've all taken over the years. I remember scoring extremely introverted on the Meyers-Briggs in high school, and now I'm apparently a confident extrovert? Lol, on my island all residents will have to take a range of tests annually. Which Sex & The City character are you, What's your Pantone (colorstrology.com), all those tickle.com style tests, etc. Results would then be filed for later use... muhahaha... ;)

4/30/2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger *g said...

lol. i was going to add a Pantone link to this post, but ran out of time because i wanted to go outside. (went for a hike. woo!) I'm sure it will surface soon.

4/30/2006 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger