Hyper Link

Left-click happy musings fueled by interest, humor and insomnia.

4.24.2006

Muse Sick for Springtime

Scratch-n-Spin.

Have you heard of Office? You can thank me later. While you are sleuthing new tunes, check out The Research.

Are you too lazy to make a mixtape? m3 online just released m3 Volume 8. I highly recommend the other volumes and mini volumes. Thanks to m3 Dance Dance edition, I found Euromotion's "Don't Tell Me Your Name" and "Dance Move Burglar". It's so mentos! I love it.

Erasure's new sound. My inner gay man is elated.

Nina Persson covers The White Stripes.

It's enough to make you dance.

4 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

what sort of rip off artists are m3 online? look at the cover of the spring mix... then look at this:
http://www.threadless.com/product/397/The_Outdoor_Mix

4/24/2006 11:27 PM  
Blogger *g said...

It credits Threadless. Although it should give a link to the shirt, so the designer of said shirt gets the credit. Copied art to go with copied music.

4/24/2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger kate said...

damn, m3 is awesome... i've been downloading for like two hours :)

4/25/2006 1:06 AM  
Blogger *g said...

oopsie. I should have warned you that it's highly addictive. I love the mixes. :)

4/25/2006 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger