Hyper Link

Left-click happy musings fueled by interest, humor and insomnia.

3.03.2006

My baloney has a first name...O-S-C-A-R

*gag*

1998 was the last year I watched the Hollywood popularity lovefest called "The Academy Awards". I almost pulled an Elvis on my tv when Cate Blanchett did not win Best Actress for Elizabeth. These days I just tune into the magazines for the fabulous and wrong things the celebrities wear to their masturbatory ball...and to get a list of movies that I either want to avoid at all costs, or remind myself to rent. (The folks at IFC clearly have great minds.)

If you are going to an Oscar party, find yourself a date or your inner movie character. Don't forget your TVgasm Oscar poll.(Thanks, K8!) Frankly, I don't give a damn about the whole thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

haha i heart the oscars. it's the only time i turn on my television all year. sad but true.

3/04/2006 12:44 AM  
Blogger kate said...

gwyneth does blow, though.

3/04/2006 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger