Hyper Link

Left-click happy musings fueled by interest, humor and insomnia.

3.27.2006

Lego Maniac

I'm really happy to see that even in times when there are so many high tech distractions kids er, people are still having fun with Legos. I used to be such a Lego maniac. My friend Alisha had a whole Lego town in her basement. When I moved away Alisha and Legoville, I tried to recreate a similar town in my room, but it just wasn't the same. I still won't let my mom throw out the box of my old Legos. lol.

Legos break into the art world. If only Warhol and Basquiat had visited Legoville. It would have really mixed things up.

Make your own lego person.

wow. What do these people do for a living that they have that much free time?

The Brick Testament.

I always did want to go to Legoland. I'll add it to the list of things to never forgive my parents for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger