Hyper Link

Left-click happy musings fueled by interest, humor and insomnia.

3.17.2006

Hyperlinkage and The Evolution of the Species

Between work and my free time (short that it may be), I process a ridiculous amount of information on a daily basis. My Hyper Link posts are a very small percentage of what I actually come across during my web surfing. I consider myself someone with a great deal of focus, when I choose to exert it. I definitely would not consider myself as someone who has Attention Deficit Disorder(ADD), however, I do have my moments of sensory overload. More and more I find myself feeling like I don't have enough time in the day to get everything done and yet, I'm constantly multi-tasking. This piece from Esoteric Rabbit Films discusses the idea that ADD could be less of a disorder, but rather, the next step in human evolution. I'm not sure if I buy into this theory, but I find its suggestion very interesting. I'd sit here and chat with you about it but I am cooking a snack, watching tv, blogging and getting ready for work tomorrow. Maybe some other time? I'll see if I can fit it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger